HERE’S WHAT WE ARE DOING!
1. WE ARE CLEANING PUBLIC SURFACES (LIKE DOOR KNOBS, PENCILS, ARM RESTS, ETC.) MULTIPLE TIMES THROUGHOUT THE DAY AND BETWEEN PATIENTS WHEN POSSIBLE.
2. OUR WONDERFUL HOUSEKEEPING STAFF IS DOING A DEEPER DISINFECTING CLEANING.
3. WE ARE MONITORING FOR PATIENTS WHO MIGHT BE ILL – Please let us know if you have symptoms or have been knowingly exposed.
4. WE ARE RUNNING AIR FILTERS IN THE WAITING ROOM AND DR M’S OFFICE AND ENCOURAGING SOCIAL DISTANCING.
5. WE ARE SCHEDULING APPOINTMENTS BY PHONE WHERE IT MIGHT BE HELPFUL. Please let us know if this would help or if you have been exposed or have symptoms.
6. WE ARE ASKING SICK FOLKS TO STAY HOME AND REST AND RECOVER.
7. WE ARE MAKING MASKS AND GLOVES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
8. WE ARE FOLLOWING CDC PROTOCOLS FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS.
9. WE ARE WASHING OUR OWN HANDS AND ASKING YOU TO WASH YOURS TOO.
10.WE ARE GOING TO BE HERE EVERY DAY AND KEEP DOING WHAT WE DO!
PLEASE LET US KNOW IF WE CAN DO MORE!
THE MISSION – KEEP LIVING AND MOVING FORWARD THROUGH TODAY’S TEMPORARY HURDLES. THANK YOU FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO IT TOGETHER!
Pam and Dr. M.
(April 4, 2020 update)
Dr. Mumpower is a clinical and family psychologist. He works with adults, children, teens, parents, and couples and has been in private practice for 44 years.
Anxiety issues, Depression, Loss adjustment (divorce, death, health, etc.), Behavioral and school issues, Family and marital distress, PTSD, Anger Management, Psychological issues not responsive to medication, Psychological evalution, and addictions.
As an individual practice, we are very dedicated to keeping your information in strict confidence. Our office setting is private.
Dr. Mumpower is a clinical and family psychologist. His education and credentials include-
Ph.D. Clinical Psychology
MSW Clinical Social Work
University of Georgia
M.A. Education and Counseling
Western Carolina University
Our normal fee is $125 per hour for private services without insurance. We are a covered provider under almost all major health care insurance companies. We can reduce your fees under special circumstances - please feel free to discuss your situation with Pam if we can help.
If you have an insurance coverage question, please contact your provider to verify coverage. We are also happy to take your information and help determine the level of coverage you have, co-pays and if you have to first meet a deductible. Again, Pam is here to help.
Typical insurance co-pays are in the neighborhood of $20-40 per session.
We are located in Suite G, 675 Biltmore Avenue, Asheville, North Carolina 28803, USA. Specifically, you can find us in the Asheville Medical Center at that location which lies down the hill from Mission Hospital going toward Biltmore proper. We are between the Resident Inn and Lenny's Sandwich Shop approximately three blocks from the hospital. There is ample parking and our entrance is private.
Please contact my extra-able Practice Manager - Pam Stewart - between 9 & 2 if you have any questions.
She can also be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Suite G, 675 Biltmore Avenue, Asheville, North Carolina 28803, U.S.A.
Mon-Fri: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm